How wonderful, you have made it this far! Here is what you need to know:
We offer the hand tied extension with 3 different methods available, including Habit extensions, Laced extension and Invisible bead extensions.
Our experienced stylists are committed to help you achieve all your hair goals, even if it takes a few appointments to get you there.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
First time hand tied extension client financial expectations:
This pricing includes 100% human hair extensions, seamless color of the hair extensions, application, blending cut and styling of the finished look.
Most first time hand tied extension clients can expect to invest anywhere between:
- $750-$1500 for volumizing treatment (thickening up the hair with minimal length added)
- $1,500-$2,500 For a full lengthening treatment (thickening up the hair with added length)
- $2,500+ For an extra full treatment (maximum thickness and length. Your hair walks into the room before you do.. think Kardashian style)
- Consultations are required before booking actual service appointments..
- Move up appointments are suggested every 6-8 weeks for optimal results.
Now, let’s get your consultation started!
Please provide us with the following information and we will contact you ASAP to get your consultation booked.
More About Extensions
Hair extensions are a popular solution for those looking to add length and volume to their hair. One popular option are hand-tied hair extensions, which are meticulously sewn into the natural hair using silicone beads and a special knotting technique. This method provides a seamless and natural look that is perfect for those with thin or fine hair, as they add volume and length without damaging the natural hair.
If you prefer a less invasive option, Halo extensions are an easy-to-use option that simply slip over the head.
For those looking for high-quality hair extensions, remy hair is the way to go. This type of hair is the highest quality available, as the cuticles are kept intact and facing the same direction, which helps prevent tangling and matting.
We offer a variety of extension methods including: IBE extensions, Laced extensions, Habit extensions and Halo hair extensions.
Whatever your hair needs, we have a high-quality hair extension option that can help you achieve your goals.